Multi-line chart labels are being angled/truncated when converted to PDF

Hi

It looks like the axis labels on charts are not being properly converted in a docx -> pdf conversion.

I’ve attached a Word doc and the associated PDF (converted by Aspose.Words). You can see that in the original Word doc, the x-axis labels are horizontal, split over 2 lines, and look fairly tidy. Unfortunately after conversion to PDF, the labels have been rendered as a single long line, at an angle, with the text truncated.

This difference, while relatively minor, unfortunately renders the documents unusable for us.

Can you confirm that you will be able to address this as a bug? Or is there any workaround I could implement?

Thanks
Phil

Hi Phil,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have managed to reproduce the same issue at my side. I have logged this issue as WORDSNET-7615 in our issue tracking system. I have linked this forum thread to the same issue and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi

Is there any possibility of an approximate ETA on the fix for this issue?

We’d really like to start using your product, but this is holding us up…

Thanks
Phil

Hi Phil,

Thanks for your patience.

We have a good news for you that is WORDSNET-7615 has now been resolved and its fix will be included in the next version of Aspose.Words (v13.2.0) which is planned to be released by the end of this month (around February’ 28, 2013). We will inform you via this forum thread as soon as the new release is published at the end of the month.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-7615) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.