Multipage RDL to PDF

I have a RDL template which I use for printing self-Mailers. ie, the first page has the letter content and the second page has address only to print on a A4 or Letter size paper. When exported to PDF using ASPOSE, I get the first page only and not the second page. Any clue as what I am missing?

I have attached the sample RDL. Please change the SQL accordingly. The rdl is not pulling any fields from the sql though!

Hi,

Thanks for using our products.

As far as I have observed, you are using a datasrouce Source=galion-test1. Can you please share the data source so that we can test the scenario at our end. You may also consider creating a similar report based over AdventureWorks database and we can use it to test this scenario. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi!
The RDL is modified to point to Adventureworks. Try to export the report to PDF using ASPOSE. Then see how the second page is been rendered using ASPOSE. Also render the report to PDF without ASPOSE and check the second page. Let me know.

Thanks!

Hi,

Thanks for sharing the resource file. I have tested the scenario using Aspose.Pdf for Reporting Services 1.9.0 (latest release version) and as per my observations, the resultant PDF is 0 byte length. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem as PDFREP-21680 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into the details of this problem and once this problem is resolved, we will investigate the original page count issue that you have reported and will keep you updated on the status of correction. Please be patient and spare us little time.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Dear Customer,

I considered example you've provided and reproduced issue, you've described above. We are wokring at the fix for mentioned issue and it will be available in near component releases. We'll keep you informed via this topic.

As a temporary workaround try to move fields out from lowest rectangle or move rectangle higher.

Thanks

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFREP-21680) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.