Multiple fields are null (e.g. Message Id) in ExchangeMessageInfoCollection

Hi,
weird issue at a customer:

Situation: Reading Mailbox messages from inbox via Exchange Web Services (Exchange 2016) in .NET
msgCollection = myClient.ListMessages(myClient.MailboxInfo.InboxUri);

Issue: As soon as there is a Meeting Response message in the inbox (Accept, Decline …), the properties “From” and “MessageId” for all elements of the ExchangeMessageInfoCollection are null.

Would there be any way to create a filter - so that these kind of messages are ignored?
Thanks
Rainer

@JRSharePoint,

Appointments/Meetings can be filtered from Exchange server. For details please visit the link:

Filter Appointments from Exchange Server

Furthermore you may forward us a sample problematic message. We will look into it and update you with our findings.

I think you have missed the point. I am using version 18.6.0.0 and when I list the contents of the INBOX the “MessageID” and the “From” fields are not set.

I have jumped from version 6.8.0.0 which did not have this issue.

I note that if I go to the trouble of actually loading the message I have access to these fields but that is not the point. It takes along time to download each message if I need this information.

When may this be fixed?

@ggnuttall,

We are investigating this at our end and will update you here with our findings.

@ggnuttall,

We were able to reproduce the issue and have logged it as EMAILNET-39041 for further investigation at our end. We’ll write back here once the issue is investigated and a fix version or some information is available in this regard.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as EMAILNET-39041) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by kashif.iqbal