Multiple Identical Signatures in one PDF

Hi,

We have the habit of merging signed PDf files. Every PFD file is signed with the same signature. So we end up with PDF’s that have multiple identical signatures.

This gives a fatal exception when trying to use the pdfSign.GetSignNames() method.
When trying this with a document that has only one such signature everythinf works fine.

I can see those double signatures prefectly in FoxIt reader.

Is this simply a bug in Aspose.PDF, or am I missing something?

Hi Kobe,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for considering Aspose.Pdf.

Please share your sample code and template PDF files with us to help us reproduce the issue at our end. This will help us identify the cause of the issue soon.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Hi,

The code I use is your example of the RemoveSignature method

This snippet is enough to reproduce the error

pdfSign.BindPdf(“D:\kobe\SignTest.pdf”);
System.Collections.IList names = pdfSign.GetSignNames();

I have attached a file that generated the error

Greets
Kobe

<!–[if gte mso 10]> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}

<![endif]–>

Hi Kobe,

Thank you for sharing the code sample and template file.

I am able to reproduce your mentioned issue after an initial test. Your issue has been registered in our issue tracking system with issue id: PDFNEWNET-33598. You will be notified via this forum thread regarding any updates against your reported issue.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-33598) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.3.0.

Blog post for this release can be viewed over this link

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.