Multiple Office files are converted wrong to PDF 1

Hello Aspose Support,

I am having trouble with converting all the files from the attached zip archive ("office files.zip"), to PDF, which contains multiple Microsoft Office file formats.
Please note that, for comparing the resulting PDF (generated with your software) with the original files, the original files we're opened using Microsoft Office 2007, whilst the PDFs with Adobe PDF Reader v 10.
With regard to the version of the ASPOSE Total dlls used, these are:
- Aspose.Cells.dll - 5.2.2.0
- Aspose.Pdf.dll - 4.9.0.0
- Aspose.Pdf.Kit.dll - 5.2.0.0
- Aspose.Slides.dll - 4.4.0.0
- Aspose.Words.dll - 9.6.0.0

The status of the problems in each files can be depicted from their filename, as follows:
- 01 - image over text.doc
- 02 - image over text.docx
- 03 - image over text.doc
- 04 - image over text and bad image border.docx
- 05 - image over image and incorrect text layout.docx
- 06 - missing text.ppt
- 07 - missing text.ppt
- 08 - missing text.ppt
- 09 - missing text.ppt
- 10 - missing text.ppt
- 11 - missing text.ppt
- 12 - missing text.ppt
- 13 - missing text.ppt
- 14 - incorrect text.pptx
- 15 - incorrect text.docx
- 16 - incorrect text.pptx
- 17 - incorrect curved text.docx
- 18 - incorrect font.doc
- 19 - incorrect text over image and image border.docx
- 20 - text not correctly drawn.pptx
- 21 - incorrectly drawn and fitted text.pptx
- 22 - incorrect image between text.doc
- 23 - incorrect image and text layout.doc
- 24 - incorrect arrow shapes and text near image.docx
- 25 - missing several items.ppt
- 26 - not all pages saved.pptx

I am really interested in a solution from your side with regard to be able to perform the conversion for all attached files, correctly.

Thanks in advance,
Vladimir Harosa,
NetRom Software.

Hi Vladimir,

I am representative of Aspose.Slides and would like to share with you that Aspose has released new version of Aspose.Slides for .NET. Please use Aspose.Slides for .NET 5.0.0 in future.

I have worked with the presentation files shared by you and have been able to observe the issue. An issue with ID 24576 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve this issue.

Hi Tahir,

Thanks for your fast response, we will perform the upgrade as soon as a new version will be available fixing as much as possible from the problematic files sent by me.
I am looking forward for these issues to be fixed, and also a reaction for the other file types attached in the “office files.zip” archive.

Thanks,
Vladimir Harosa,
NetRom Software.

Hi Vladimir,

An issue with ID 24576 had been created in our issue tracking system and you will be notified when we have any update regarding this issue.

Hello Aspose Support,

Is there any news with regard to the previously uploaded *.doc and *.docx problematic files?
So far I have received a confirmation with regard to the *.ppt and *.pptx files.

Thanks,
Vladimir Harosa,
NetRom Software.

Hi Vladimir,

Thanks for your inquiry and I apologise for the delay. I am representative for Aspose.Words.

I have taken a look at your documents, please see my feedback below.

- 01. I managed to reproduce the issue on my side, this occurs because the image is set to floating (Square wrapping) inside list items.

- 02. This is the same issue as above.

- 03. This issue occurs because tight wrapping is currently not supported upon rendering.

- 04. This is the same issue as 01 and 02.

- 05. The problem with the first document occurs for the same reason and 01 and the second image because Through wrapping is currently not supported upon rendering

- 15. I cannot see any difference between the source document and PDF using the latest version of Aspose.Words. Could you please clarify?

- 17. I managed to reproduced the issue with curved WordArt on my side.

- 18. I cannot reproduce any differences between the source document and output PDF using the latest version of Aspose.Words.

- 19. I reproduced the issue on the first page with the image borders of the DrawingML object, and the overlapped shape and displaced arrow on the second page. I could not reproduce any issue with the displaced text in the speech balloon.

- 22. I was able to reproduce the issue with text wrapping around the image with the birds.

- 23. The images overlap because they are set to "Tight" wrapping. You need to use Square wrapping for now.

- 24. I was able to reproduce the issues with the arrow shapes. As a workaround you can change the horizontal and vertical alignment of the arrows to absolute position based off Page and change the wrapping of the bottom image to Square instead of Tight.

To fix most of the issues above you need to change Tight or Through wrapping to the closest alternative i.e Square or Infront of text. You will need to wait for the fix for the other issues.

We will keep you informed you of any developments through posts in this thread.

Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-4456;WORDSNET-4459) have been fixed in this .NET update and in this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

Hello Vladimir.

Unfortunately, one of the issues you reported “19 - incorrect image border” requires a special feature “3D effects in DrawingML objects” which is currently not in development.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-4460) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-4332;WORDSNET-4333) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

(18)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-4461) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

Instead of issue WORDSNET-2783 more specific issue WORDSNET-8018 is assigned.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-8018) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

(4)