Multiple tiff files conversion

Hi could you pls provide a code snippet for converting multiple .tiff files into PDF using file system.

Thanks and Regards,
Prasad

Hi Ivona,

Thanks for contacting support.

In order to accomplish your requirements, please try using Aspose.Pdf for .NET. Please try using the code snippet specified over Convert an Image to PDF

In case you encounter any issue or you have any further query, please feel free to contact.

Hi Good day,

Could you pls provide me a code snippet for converting singe/multiple .Tiff files into PDF.
i have found in many blogs that aspose is throwing exceptions for these conversion.
Pls provide me a cleaner code that doesn’t throw any exceptions using java.
what library we have to use for .tiff conversion.

Regards,
Prasad Dasari…

Hi Prasad

Thanks for your inquiry. Alternatively, you can convert a multi page TIFF image to PDF format using Aspose.Words for Java API. Please refer to the following article:

How to Convert an Image to PDF

I hope, this helps.

Best regards,

metropolitanhealth:
Hi Good day,
Could you pls provide me a code snippet for converting singe/multiple .Tiff files into PDF.
i have found in many blogs that aspose is throwing exceptions for these conversion.
Pls provide me a cleaner code that doesn’t throw any exceptions using java.
what library we have to use for .tiff conversion.
Hi Prasad,

While converting some TIFF files to PDF format, the API encounters issues and it mainly depends upon the structure and complexity of source file. However, we suggest you to please try using our API (you may try using Aspose.Pdf for Java or Aspose.Words for Java) to perform this conversion and in case you encounter any issue, please share the resource file.

In my earlier post, I shared the link towards Aspose.Pdf for .NET documentation and just have noticed that you are using Java platform, so please follow instructions over Convert an Image to PDF