Multiple Updatable Chart (not as an image) in a single slide of PPTX

Hello,

Is it possible to have Multiple Updatable Chart (not as an image) in a single slide of PPTX.

Appreciatee an early response.

Best regards

Sayed

Dear Sayed,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

I regret to share that updatable charts (from Ole Frame) are not supported in Aspose.Slides for .NET at the moment. However, in upcoming release of Aspose.Slides for .NET, we are introducing chart creation support in Aspose.Slides for .NET but I still doubt they are not updatable.

Thanks and Regards,

Hello,

I am referring to Aspose Slide for Java only not .Net.

Please let me know two things:

1) is it possible to create ediatable charts using Aspose Slides for Java , if so which version and the pricing as well

2)Can we create multiple charts in a single slide using Aspose API , if yes version and price please.

Appreciate an early answer.

Sayed

Dear Sayed,

I really feel sorry to share with you that Aspose.Slides for Java currently doesn't support editable charts inside it. Aspose.Slides for Java doesn't have provision of generating charts inside it. What we can offer you is to add the multiple charts using Ole Object Frames from Excel file or charts created using Aspose.Cells for Java. The multiple Ole frames can be embedded in a single slide.

For pricing information, I will request our purchase team to share information with you at the earliest.

Thanks and Regards,

Thanks Mudassir for your quick reponse that gives us some way to proceed.

By the way request you to share the code snippet to add the multiple charts using Ole Object Frames from Excel file or charts created using Aspose.Cells for Java that could be more helpful .

Also let me know which version of Aspose has this support we are using Aspose Slides for Java 2.1.1.0.jar

Appreciate a quick answer.

Best regards

Sayed

Also let us know ,

Can we create native Charts in PPTX( not using OLE) with Aspose Slides for Java.?

Quick turnaround will be highly appreciated.

Best regards

Sayed

Sorry I think , you have already explained that native chart is not supported in earlier answer.

Best regards

Sayed

Dear Sayed,

I regret to share with you that unfortunately at the moment the support for creating charts is not available in Aspose.Slides for Java. However, in order to add the multiple charts using Aspose.Slides for Java, please use the following code snippet. I have also shared the source presentation and excel files for your reference. I have used Aspose.Slides for Java 2.4.0 and Aspose.Cells for Java 2.4.2. Please share with us if you may still have any further queries.

java.lang .String path="D:\\Aspose Data\\";
//Instantiate a Presentation object that represents a PPT file
Presentation pres = new Presentation(new FileInputStream(new File(path+"demo.ppt")));
//Accessing a slide using its slide position
Slide slide = pres.getSlideByPosition(1);
com.aspose.cells.Workbook wb=new com.aspose.cells.Workbook();
wb.open(path+"Chart1.xls");
Chart chart=wb.getWorksheets().getSheet(0).getCharts().getChart(0);

int desiredHeight = 1200;////4 inch (4 * 576)
//Our desired width
int desiredWidth = 2300;////9.5 inch (9.5 * 576)
//define chart size with window
chart.setSizeWithWindow(true);
//set window width of the workbook in inches (divided by 576 as PowerPoint uses
//576 pixels / inch)
wb.setWindowWidthInch(desiredHeight/576f);
//set window height of the workbook in inches
wb.setWindowHeightInch(desiredWidth/576f);
//Save Workbook to Stream
ByteArrayOutputStream wbStream=new ByteArrayOutputStream();
wb.save(wbStream);
//Create an OLE Object Frame with embedded Excel
OleObjectFrame oof = slide.getShapes().addOleObjectFrame(
desiredWidth,
desiredHeight, "Excel.Sheet.8", wbStream.toByteArray());
wb.open(path+"Chart2.xls");
chart=wb.getWorksheets().getSheet(0).getCharts().getChart(0);
desiredHeight = 1200;////4 inch (4 * 576)
//Our desired width
desiredWidth = 2300;////9.5 inch (9.5 * 576)
//define chart size with window
chart.setSizeWithWindow(true);
//set window width of the workbook in inches (divided by 576 as PowerPoint uses
//576 pixels / inch)
wb.setWindowWidthInch(desiredHeight/576f);
//set window height of the workbook in inches
wb.setWindowHeightInch(desiredWidth/576f);
//Save Workbook to Stream
wbStream=new ByteArrayOutputStream();
wb.save(wbStream);
//Create an OLE Object Frame with embedded Excel
OleObjectFrame oof2 = slide.getShapes().addOleObjectFrame(
desiredWidth,
desiredHeight, "Excel.Sheet.8", wbStream.toByteArray());

//Writing the presentation as a PPT file
pres.write(new FileOutputStream(new File(path+"MultiChart.ppt")));

Thanks and Regards,

Hello Sayed,

Pricing will depend upon the level of subscription that you would need. Our components are licensed based on the number of Developers working on the project and the number of locations to which the applications will be deployed. For a detailed description of our Subscription Definitions please see the following: http://www.aspose.com/corporate/purchase/policies/subscription-definitions.aspx.

If you could please share with us which license model would best suit your needs we will be happy to provide pricing accordingly. You can also obtain pricing information at http://www.aspose.com/purchase/default.aspx "Get pricing information".

Please let us know if you have any questions or need further assistance.

Thank you for considering Aspose,