Multiple value SSRS report parameters

Does Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services support setting parameters to allow multiple values? I am evaluating Aspose solutions as a way to allow my company to add features to existing reports, however 98% of our existing report are designed to allow/use parameters that can have multiple values.

This message was posted using Page2Forum from Samples - Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services

Hi,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for considering Aspose.

We will get back to you soon regarding your query.

Thank You & Best Regards,

Any update on this question?

Hi,

Our chinese developers of Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services product are on leave at the moment for their spring festival. They will join us in the next week, so, hopefully we can look into your query then.

Thanks for your understanding!

Hi,

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Sorry for the delayed response.

Aspose.Cells.Renderer for Reporting Services (Aspose.Cells.ReportingServices component) is actually an implementation of Microsoft Reporting Services Rendering Extension.<?xml:namespace prefix = u1 /> Aspose.Cells.Renderer function is same as of Microsoft Reporting Services. So if Microsoft Reporting Services does support your required feature / function then, I am afraid, Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services will not support your required feature too.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused,