Multiplying result by a cell

@shakeel.faiz I was able to get one time permission to download your executable from dropbox and I tried to test the above.

If I try to replicate you example with &=IIF(dataset.REV_TYPE=“CLC”,1,0) * A3 I get the following error:

The Value expression for the textrun ‘Sheet1_2_1.Paragraphs[0].TextRuns[0]’ contains an error: [BC30451] Name 'A3' is not declared.
   at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall)
   at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters)
   at Aspose.Cells.ReportingServices.Services.ReportingService2010.ReportingService2010.CreateCatalogItem(String ItemType, String Name, String Parent, Boolean Overwrite, Byte[] Definition, Property[] Properties, Warning[]& Warnings)
   at    .(String , String , Boolean , Byte[] ,     )
   at    .(String , String , Boolean , Byte[] ,     )
   at    .       ()

Could you confirm the feature works on your end?

For the sake of Clarity I also tried &=dataset.REV * A3 and I get the same error

thanks,

Charlie

I ran another test and if I remove the spaces around the * Aspose will actually use the Excel value to return the hardcoded result of the calculation.

That’s actually a pretty nifty feature.

I tried to adapt the code using &=&= and &== but it returns an error. What is the correct way of returning the excel formula so that the output is =0.5*A2 so that when the user changes the value in A2 it updates the rest of the model?

thanks,

@Charlie.R,

Thank you for providing more detail. We will analyze the issue according to this information and provide our feedback soon.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSRS-523) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by Amjad_Sahi