Mutliple pages rendered when using special font

When using a special font character the document is rendered in multiple pages.

In attachement I've upload an input file (input.docx) with the font embedded in the document and the generated output (output.pdf). I was not able to upload the TTF font.

Is there a possible workaround for this behavior ?

Hi Joeri,

Thanks for your inquiry.

I have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at my side. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-9896. I have linked this forum thread to the same issue and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Tahir,

I did some more investigation, and it seems there is an issue with the font in combination with Aspose. The font is very old (1995) and after investigating it seems like the font was encoded with Macintosh Latin, after re-encoding to Windows Latin (ANSI) using Fontforge the font did not cause any problems with Aspose anymore…

Regards
Hi Joeri,

Thanks for sharing the results of your investigation. We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers.I have logged this detail in WORDSNET-9896. Currently, this issue is under analysis phase. We will update you via this forum thread once there is any update available on this issue.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-9896) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.