My apps broken [urgent]

Cannot access my apps

page shows

Cannot read property ‘storageName’ of undefined error and shows no Apps configured, although Dashboard shows 3 (I had one orginally but tried to create new) originally missing the javascript slider popup that appears on browser top right hand corner

please help as I can’t configure any apps or get appsid etc

Regards

Hi Amir,

I was not able to reproduce this issue at my end however a new issue to investigate why you get this error has been logged into our issue tracking system as SAASWEBCORE-2823. We will update you as soon as the investigation is complete.

In the meantime, can you please clear your browser's cache and try again? You can also try using a different browser.

Best Regards,

Hi Amir,

The issue has been resolved. Please try at your end and let us know if you still see any issue.

Best Regards,

Wow that seems to be fine now, I have found another security issue which I shouldn’t really post it on the online forum here, how can I contact you directly?

Sorry where are my manners, Thanks very much for this help

Hi Amir,

You can post your query in forums and mark your post as private by checking 'keep this post private' checkbox. No one other than you and Aspose staff will be able to see that post. You can also follow http://www.aspose.com/corporate/purchase/faqs/send-license-to-aspose-staff.aspx if you want to send keys or confidential information

Best Regards,