Need Export to Pdf in Apose lincenced version : 5.3.1.0

Hi Aspose Team,

I am getting type or namespace does not exist for following line

Aspose.Pdf.Generator.Pdf pdf1 = new Aspose.Pdf.Generator.Pdf(); // Under Pdf - Aspose.Pdf…

note: We have Apose lincenced version : 5.3.1.0

source:

http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.pdf-for-.net/export-excel-worksheet-data-into-pdf-table.html

Login id# Kumar123

Can you please suggest me what went wrong.( i have implemented telerik rad grid content export to excel and need to implement export to pdf - urgently can you send me link methods provided by aspose to acheive the my task.

Thanks,

Uday Kumar

Hi Uday,

Thanks for your interest in our products.

The code present over above specified link is for new Merged API of Aspose.Pdf for .NET. Please try using the latest release version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET 6.2.0 and in case you still encounter any issue, can you please share the source documents so that we can test the scenario at our end. We apologize for your inconvenience.

More along, as you have license for Pre-Merged API of Aspose.Pdf for .NET, I think you also need to update your license subscription (In case its not valid for v6.2.0). I would also recommend you to please visit the following links for information on