Need Hand mouse icon on a attachment link location

Hi,

I am trying to add an attachment to a pdf file. I search the position and text us‌ing pdf Document, and add the attachment using the following code (because i dont need the attotation or icon for the attachment just the text)

PdfContentEditor contentEditor = new PdfContentEditor();
contentEditor.BindPdf("c:\AttachIcon.pdf");

contentEditor.CreateFileAttachment(new System.Drawing.Rectangle((Int32)rect.URX + 15, (Int32)rect.URY + 7, 20, 0), "", "c:\MyDoc.doc", 1, "");

contentEditor.Save("c:\NewDoc.pdf");

I need a hand icon on the mouse over at the attachment rectangular location. How do i change the icon on this location.

Regards,
Pooja

Hi Pooja,

Sorry for the delayed response. We are working over your query and update you soon.

Best Regards,

Hi Pooja,

Thanks for your patience. Unfortunately Aspose.Pdf doesn’t support the hand icon for attachment link at the moment. However, I’ve logged your requirement in our issue tracking system as a new feature request, PDFNEWNET-34969. I’ve also linked your request to the issue id and you will be notified via this thread as soon as
it gets available.<o:p></o:p>

Please feel free for contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regard,

Hi Pooja,

Thanks for your patience.

We have gone through your requirement and as per our understanding, your requirement is that when the mouse cursor is over the FileAttachment annotation rectangle, the mouse cursor might change to 'hand' icon. Can you please confirm if its your requirement ?

If yes then unfortunately we cannot implement this feature because that is PDF viewing application functionality (like Acrobat reader) and it does not relate to creator/editor of PDF documents (like Aspose.Pdf for .NET).

We are sorry for your inconvenience.