Need info

I wanted to use the converters into Windows 8 store application. Please let me know if your Aspose.Net libraries supports the Windows 8 store application as well?

Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am a representative from Aspose.Pdf team. Currently we are testing our product compliance on Windows 8 RT. For the sake of investigation, we have logged it as PDFNEWNET-33885 in our issue tracking system. We will notify you as soon as it completed.

Moreover, You can evaluate our REST API services for file conversions at saaspose.com which can be used in any of the platforms.

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards,

Hi,

I am a representative of Aspose.Cells’ team.

We have already logged a ticket in our database as CELLSNET-40812 to investigate the usage of Aspose.Cells on Windows Store Apps (Windows 8 RT) platform(s). Your request has also been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi,

I am representative from Aspose.Words team.

We have already logged a ticket in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-7602 to investigate the usage of Aspose.Words on Windows Store Apps (Windows RT & 8) platforms. Your request has also been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am a representative of Aspose.BarCode and Aspose.Diagram products team.

We have already logged tickets in our issue tracking system as DIAGRAM-33353 and BARCODENET-33464 to investigate the usage of Aspose.Diagram and Aspose.BarCode on Windows Store Apps (Windows RT & 8) platforms. Your request has also been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. We’re sorry for your inconvenience.

Hi,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells.

We have closed the issue

• CELLSNET-40812 - Windows Store apps (Windows RT & 8) / .NET 4.5 plans

as Won’t Fix now. We have no plans about Windows Runtime/WinRT/Windows Store now. Sorry for inconvenience.

Also we have evaluated UWP (Universal Windows Platform)
more. UWP bases on .Net core. UWP has less APIs comparing .Net
Framework. e.g. We use a lot of APIs in the namespace “System.Drawing”.
But it is not contained in UWP. So we also do not have any plans about
UWP now.