Need input - need to setup page properties (Foreground - Background) programmatically in VISIO

Hello Team,

I have a master page where I have following elements :slight_smile:

• Company Logo
  • Page {{Number}} of {{Number}}
  • Customer: {{Name}}
  • Sketch Name: {{Name}}
  • Prepared by: {{System}}

Manually we are creating a new page and then right click to page setup then under Page Properties tab, we select Type as Foreground and underneath the section, Background set to “Master-Page”, so that we can see the background page in the new page created along with other information filled in automatically. (Please refer attached screenshot for quick glance)

image.png (7.8 KB)

Now, my question is, how can I automate above scenario with Aspose Diagram library, is it possible as of today, I tried but coldn’t succeed, Please assist!

Regards,
George

@Gsunbinary

I am moving this thread to Aspose.Diagram forum where our concerned team will assist you further in this regard.

@Gsunbinary

We need to investigate whether these requirements can be achieved using the API. For the purpose, could you please share your sample stencil file and code snippet that you have tried so far. We will test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.

@asad.ali

Please find the attached sample project file.
DrawingPackage.zip (1.4 MB)

George

@Gsunbinary

Thanks for sharing sample project.

We have logged an investigation ticket as DIAGRAMNET-52024 in our issue tracking system for your requirements. We will further look into details of the logged ticket and let you know as soon as it is resolved. Please be patient and spare us some time.

@asad.ali

Thank you

@Gsunbinary

We have investigated the ticket and would like to share with you that we already support this feature.
Please try this sample code:

diagram.Pages[0].Background = BOOL.True; 

@asad.ali

Thanks for sharing this feature, I will try in my project.