Need multiple ppts for converting and splitting

Hi Mudassir,

I did that splitting and converting png images with single ppt and its working and thanks for your support!
Now i need for multiple files suppose i have 50 files i need to split and i need to convert png images could you please help me in that task
Please find the attached files and let me know !
Here i am using lib\aspose.slides-8.0.0.jar

Kind & Regards
Naidu

Hi Naidu,

I have observed your requirement and like to share that I have shared the sample code with you in another forum thread for merging and splitting presentations in independent programs. You can please refer to the shared link and use the sample code to serve the purpose. Please share, if I may help you further in this regard.

Many Thanks,

Hi Mudassir Fayyaz ,

Thank you for your support here i need some 10 .ppt files and split each and every file in that each .ppt file can split as an individual one and each individual split files must be .ppt files like what i shared you in previous post
1) 10 .ppt files in each file can split as an individual slides as a .ppt file
2) converting 10 .ppt files can split as a individual slides as a .png images

For example:

1) i have 4 .ppt files in String source=D:\data\Slides1”; and in that 4 files each file should be split as individual .ppt files and store it in some destination folder in D:</b>

2) i have 4 .ppt files in String source=D:\data\Slides1”; and in that 4 files convert each file should be split as individual .png files and store it in some destination folder in D:</b>

Hi Naidu,

I have worked over your
requirements and have generated the sample NetBeans projects for
splitting presentations. I have used Aspose.Slides for Java 8.5.0 jar file that I have already shared with you in another thread as well for your reference.
Please note that the sample applications shared take two input arguments
when you execute the application.

In SplitPresentations application, you need to pass following two input parameters when loading main program:

1. The first argument contains the inputdir directory where you can place any number of presentations that you wish to split to individual slides
  2. The second argument contain destdir directory where you will place the splitted presentations

Please share, if I may help you further in this regard.

Many Thanks,