Need some assistance

I am using Aspose Word .NET with vb.NET.

I am trying to read a document from the beginning to the end. The DOCX file (2007 word) contains hidden text which is embedded logic for controlling document generation. I am try to read headers paragraphs and footers. I tried using the extract by paragraph but I am finding the hidden text over runs into another section. This is the code I am using. Perhaps I am attempting to be simplistic?
I need some assistance in reading a document from beginning to end in sequence. Any suggestions or examples?

Thanks

Dim startPara As Paragraph = CType(DocumentBeingProcessed.GetChild(NodeType.Paragraph, index, True), Paragraph)

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your inquiry. In case you are using an older version of Aspose.Words, I would suggest you please upgrade to the latest version (v13.4.0) from here and let us know how it goes on your side.

Please use Fon.Hidden property to detect hidden or visible contents in the document. This property return False if the font is formatted as visible text. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

If the problem still remains, please attach your input Word document here for testing. I will investigate the issue on my side and provide you more information.