Need to convert documents to .tiff

Hi

Need your help. we are planning to convert all documents (.doc, .docx, .pdf, .xml, .html) to .tiff file.

Is there any suitable converter available with Aspose?

Hi Hitesh,

Thanks for your request. I’m moving your request to the Aspose.Total forum. There one of my colleagues will guide you properly.

Best Regards,

Hi Hitesh,

Thank you for your interest in Aspose products. I am representative of Aspose.Words team.

You can easily render any Microsoft Word document (e.g. DOC, DOCX, RTF, HTML etc) to TIFF format. I would suggest you please read the following article for more details:

Hi Awais,

Thank you for the quick reply.

I tried using ASPOSE words for opening a document. If the document (.doc, .docx) doesn’t have any data i.e. blank, then ASPOSE component throws an error.

I did put in some data in the .doc file and could open it with the same line of code.

Is there any way to check whether document is empty or not before loading it? I wouldn’t want to throw an error to client code.

Appreciate your help.

Thank you,
Hitesh
Hi Hitesh,

Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please attach your input Word document (.doc/.docx files) here for testing? I will investigate the issue on my side and provide you more information.

Best Regards,

Hi Awais,

Thanks for your reply. I could convert .doc/.docx to .Tiff images.
As of now I would want to convert .xml to multipage tiff. Please can you let me know how should I do it?

Thanks,
Hitesh

Hi Hitesh,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please note that a simple xml file cannot be loaded into Aspose.Words’ DOM. Instead, Aspose.Words supports loading XML-based formats for word processing documents e.g. WordML. For more information on this, please read the following article:
http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/wordsnet/WordprocessingML+%28DOCX%2C+XML%29

Secondly, you can use the following code snippet to convert xml-based formats to Tiff image:

LoadOptions options = new LoadOptions();

options.LoadFormat = LoadFormat.FlatOpc;

Document doc = new Document(@"C:\Temp\in.xml", options);

doc.Save(@"C:\Temp\out.tiff");

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Best Regards,