Need to convert RGB colorspace to CMYK or grayscale

Hello,

First, excuse me for my bad english :wink:

I need to convert the colorspace of a lot of document, generated on the fly on my server. I would like to have a little code on my aspx.vb page to convert the RGB colorspace to CMYK or grayscale.

Is it possible to do with Aspose.pdf? Iā€™ve seen some properties and methods, but I donā€™t know how to use it. If not, how can I do with other components?

Thanks for your response

Hi,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

Do you mean you want to convert the RGB color in Pdf into CMYK color or grayscale? RGB, CMYK and Grayscale are all supported when generated Pdf but we don't support converting the color in existing Pdf documents. We will invertigate this issue but I don't think we can support it in short time.

Thanks for your answer. Itsā€™s exactly what I want do. Itā€™s ā€œtoo badā€. Sad [:(]

Have you an idea of any components how can be able to do this?

Sorry I donā€™t know any component can be able to do this.

Okay, Iā€™ll continue my research. Thank you for your answer.

++

Was this functionality ever added or is it still on the todo list?

Sorry to tell you that we have no plan to support this feature currently.

Hello,

I am looking for this same functionality that people above have mentioned. Basically convert a pdfā€™s color space to gray scale . Would it be possible in latest aspose.pdf , aspose.pdf.kit or any other component ?

Thanks.

Hi Harshal,

I am sorry to inform you that this feature is not yet implemented. However I am in coordination with development team to see if we can support this feature or not. Soon you will be updated with the status of correction. Please be patient and spare us little time. We are sorry for your inconvenience.

Iā€™m also looking for the above functionality. Converting CMYK to RGB conversion on PDFs.

Any movement on this feature?

Hi Phil,

Thanks for contacting support and sorry for the delayed response.

Do you need to convert CMYK colorspace PDF file to RGB colorspace ? or you only need to convert some of the contents present over file from CMYK to RGB ?