Need to integrate IDAutomation 2D Datamatrix in Word Document Footer

Hello Aspose,

Can you please suggest me how to integrate 2D datamatrix in word document using aspose word.

Please refer below url for 2D MATRIX barcode Data Matrix | GS1-DataMatrix ECC200 Barcode Font & Encoder

Thanks in advance.

@siva04681

Thanks for your inquiry. Please note that Aspose.Words mimics the behavior of MS Word.

Please ZIP and attach your input and expected output Word documents here for our reference. We will then provide you more information about your query.

Thanks for your quick reply.
Here i have uploaded sample application to replicate my issue.
Please find input documents in attached zip file in this directory “/MailMerge Font/MailMerge Font/input”
We need output file in PDF format.

1. How to Set width and height for the Data Matrix and position in word document.(Data Matrix size is increasing based on content)
    May i know if you need any information
    Note : Please install IDautomation fonts for testing.

@siva04681

Unfortunately, we have not found the attachment with your post. Please attach it again.

Please do not include the JAR file in the ZIP file. If the documents’ size is bigger, please ZIP and upload them on Dropbox or any other file hosting service and share the download link here for us to test this scenario.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Sorry for late reply i was in vacation, can you please download attached solution from dropbox.

Dropbox - MailMerge Font (3).zip - Simplify your life.

Let me know if you need any inputs from my side.

@siva04681

Thanks for sharing the detail. Please note that Aspose.Words mimics the behavior of MS Word. In your application, you are inserting the text into document and set its font name to “IDAutomation2D”. Aspose.Words does it without any issue.

Could you please share the issue that you are facing using Aspose.Words? Please manually create your expected Word document using Microsoft Word and attach it here for our reference. We will investigate how you want your final Word output be generated like. We will then provide you more information on this along with code.

We suggest you please check the following article. Hope this helps you.
How to Generate a Custom BarCode Image for DISPLAYBARCODE Field