Need to set Print Page Size 3x11

Hi
We need the ability to set Print Page Size 3x11, but this size is not in the paperSize Enum (PageSetup class' PaperSize property), and when we set this size from excel, after reading the file with Aspose we lose the size.

Please advice.

Thanks

Hi Frank,

Thank you for contacting Aspose support.

Could you please provide the constant for this size (3x11) in Excel so we could investigate the matter to provide a solution? It would be of great help if you can also provide a sample spreadsheet whose printing paper is set to the mentioned size.

Well, I can only see this size when I select this thermal printer:

http://www.starmicronics.com/printer/portable_printers/sm-t300i

Check the attached image, the “Thermal” 3x11 is available for selection.

Thanks

Hi Frank,

Thank you for sharing details of your requirement. We have logged a feature request in our database to provide the constant for the specified size in the PaperSizeType enumeration. The ticket Id for your future reference is CELLSNET-44133. Please spare us little time for feasibility analysis. As soon as we have further updates in this regard, we will post here for your kind reference.

Hi,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells.

It is to inform you that we have fixed your issue CELLSNET-44133 now. We will soon provide the fix after performing QA and including other enhancements and fixes.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-44133) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.