Need to show StructuredDocumentTag as Start and End Tag instead of Bounding Box

I am evaluating Aspose word for Java to replace existing text with Rich Text Content Control Tags. I am able to achieve this with the help of some of the earlier posts in the .Net forum. I was also able to add nested rich text content control tags around existing text in the document.

Current document generation team in my organization is used to seeing these tags as start and end tag instead of Bounding Box. I could not find any property which when set will display it as start and end tag? They use nested tags across multiple lines and within tables spanning across multiple columns and sometimes rows so - seeing both start and end tag is usually far better than only seeing a bounding box at the end.

Is this achieved by some kind of style? or may be I am missing something? Any advise.

@onkarvaidya

Thanks for sharing the detail. Unfortunately, Aspose.Words does not support the requested feature at the moment. However, we already logged this feature request as WORDSNET-11643 in our issue tracking system. You will be notified via this forum thread once this feature is available. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Ok Thanks. Can you share with me corresponding feature request number in Java variant? We are using Aspose word for Java. Any estimated time when this will be available in a release? Looks like I do not have access to feature requests.

@onkarvaidya

Thanks for your inquiry.

Please note that the latest version of Aspose.Words for Java is completely auto-ported from .NET, i.e. we do not write code for Aspose.Words for Java; it is generated out automatically from C# code of Aspose.Words for .NET. You will get this feature in Aspose.Words for Java.

We try our best to deal with every customer request in a timely fashion, we unfortunately cannot guarantee a delivery date to every customer issue. We work on issues on a first come, first served basis. We feel this is the fairest and most appropriate way to satisfy the needs of the majority of our customers.

Currently, your issue is pending for analysis and is in the queue. Once we complete the analysis of your issue, we will then be able to provide you an estimate.

You reported this issue in free support forum and it will be treated with normal priority. To speed up the progress of issue’s resolution, we suggest you please check our paid support policies from following link.
Paid Support Policies

There is no public access to our issue tracking system. We will inform you via this forum thread once there is any update available on this feature.