Need Verification of Functionality Prior to Purchase

My company has a need to extract data from PDFs and I have two questions regarding your product.

1. If a PDF form has multiple form fields with the same name will I be able to load and extract forms fields? The reason I ask is that other products we have evaluated will not load the file at all if there are duplicate form fields.

2. Using the full version of the Aspose.PDF product would be able to extract all form field types? I need to be sure that I am going to be able to extract the values and names from all types of form fields not just text boxes. I can’t really tell from demo version and this will be critical path functionality for us.

@glend

Thank you for contacting support.

Would you please share a sample PDF file with us so that we may investigate it in our environment to help you out.

Moreover, you can test the API in its full capacity by applying a 30-days temporary license. You may apply for temporary license on the given link and evaluate latest version of the API as per your requirements. Once you complete evaluation process, you may purchase the license to keep using APIs features. In case you face any issue, please feel free to let us know.