Nested pages are not in sequence

I am creating a table adding zones for multiple products (like Bedroom, kitchen, Dining etc). If I run a loop 12 times (12 zones) then I want 5 rows on one page, rest 5 on another and the remaining on 3rd page for each product. Somehow I achieved this scenario for Bedroom but for kitchen the pages are not in order. The 2nd & 3rd pages of both kitchen and dining are appearing just after Bedroom all 3 pages displayed.

How can I put them in correct order so that each product should have its zones in respective order.

@glenfield,

Thanks for your query.

If you are working with or managing MS Excel files, I think you may try to insert multiple page breaks accordingly, see the document for your reference:

If you still find any issue or confusion, kindly do provide your sample code (runnable) with output Excel file (by Aspose.Cells). Also, provide your expected Excel file (you may manually create your expected file in MS Excel). We will check and help you accordingly.

PS. please zip your files prior attaching.

@Amjad_Sahi I am creating pdf using Aspose library. Somehow I managed to get the page sequence using the “Document.ProcessParagraphs()” just after where I am calling my Method and it worked for me.
Thanks for your response Amjad.

@glenfield

It is good to know that you managed to resolved you issue. Please keep using our API and in case you face any issue, please feel free to let us know.

1 Like