.net 4.0

Hi Arif,

I am sorry, I am unable to scan the attached image. I have provided the sample with my comments to the ticket already associated with this thread.

Regarding the De-Skew functionality, we are currently working on to provide some mechanism to Auto De-skew the image before feeding it to BarCodeReader for recognition. We are implementing this functionality in two phases. As soon as first phase is complete, we will let you know here.

Regards,

Do you have any update on this issue?

Hi Arif,

As narrated earlier, we have concluded that the BarCodeReader can not scan the image properly due the presence of skew. We are currently working to provide means to Auto De-skew the image before processing it for barcode recognition. We will provide this fix with our next release of Aspose.BarCode for .NET v4.6.0. This release is scheduled for the second quarter of the following month (February 2012).

If the fix is available before that, I will be more than happy to provide you a Hotfix version for your testing.

Thank you for your patience.

Do you have anyupdate on this issue?

Please let us know.

Hi Arif,

We have recently released Aspose.BarCode for .NET v4.6.0 with some enhancements in recognition process. With this release we have added the support to rotate barcodes manually and then perform the recognition. As discussed here, so far we have implemented the first phase of De-Skew feature.

The ticket associated with your thread is still open and we are currently working on the issue since barcode recognition process still cannot determine the correct angle of the barcode label. As soon as I receive any updates, I will post here for your reference.

We are sorry for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as BARCODENET-33122) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan