.Net Aspose Cells Using TicklabelPosition not working

Hello,

If a chart that was created goes into the negatives I have not been able to get the labels to show up appropriately. I used the ValueAxis property and set the TickLabelPosition to Low. This did nothing in my chart after I re-ran it. I was able to create the same chart in Aspose Slides, which was having the same problem, and used the same property and it worked correctly. I am currently using Aspose Cells for .Net version number 7.2.2.0. So I guess I am really wondering if this has already been fixed in a more recent release or is this something that would need to be scheduled to be released in the future.

Hi,

Please try our latest version/fix v7.5.1:
http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.cells-for-.net/entry481529.aspx
and let us know if it works fine for your issue.

If you still find the issue, kindly create a sample console application with Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.5.1 (only) to separate the issue regarding Aspose.Cells product, zip your project and attach it here to reproduce the issue on our end. Also, attach your Excel template file(s) here if you have any. We will check your issue soon.

Thank you.

I have attached the project that you request. It didn’t work with v7.5.1.0. I have also attached the Excel file that was generated by the code. The problem code is this:

chart.ValueAxis.TickLabelPosition = Aspose.Cells.Charts.TickLabelPositionType.Low;

I also tested the other position types and it didn’t affect the chart at all.

Thank you for your quick response.

Hi,

Well, I have checked your project a bit with v7.5.1.

Please change your line of code, i.e…:
chart.ValueAxis.TickLabelPosition = Aspose.Cells.Charts.TickLabelPositionType.Low;
to:
chart.CategoryAxis.TickLabelPosition = Aspose.Cells.Charts.TickLabelPositionType.Low;

it should work fine as per your requirements.

If you still have any issue, kindly attach your expected file containing your desired chart, please update the chart manually in MS Excel by opening the output file into MS Excel, we will check it soon.

Thank you.

That worked thank you.

Hi,

Good to know that it sorts your issue out.

Feel free to contact us any time if you need further help or have some other query/issue, we will be happy to assist you soon.

Thank you.