.net Aspose PDF to images conversion too slow using PngDevice

I am using Aspose PDF 19.8.0 version to convert pdf pages to png images. Pdf contain only two pages but PngDevice class take 6 second to generate image for each page.

If PDF contains graphics and images then it takes 13-15 sec to convert each page, here is the sample code sample.zip (15.5 KB)

@Jitesh_Jain,

The performance of the API depends upon many factors to be noticed like Document Structure and Complexity, Graphics in the Document, Environment in which you are using the API, API version. Would you please share you complete environment details with us. We will log an investigation in our system and investigate the scenario in details.

.The pdf does not have Graphics and images. I am using Aspose.Pdf 19.8 licence version. On Azure function 1.0, Pdf pages to image conversion takes 13-14 sec for each page on Azure function 1.0 app.

Also Tested on console app on dev environment. Two pages PDF takes around 15 sec. Please find below dev environment details: -

RAM : 8 GB
Processor : Intel (Xeon )processor,
VS : VS2017

@Jitesh_Jain,

Can you please try to use Aspose.PDF latest version 20.4 which took only 8 seconds to complete the process on my end.

there is any chance or any alternate by which images can be converted in less then one - two second
The other pdf contain graphics that take more then 10-15 second.

@Jitesh_Jain,

I have observed your comments. You may try to use compression on your end. I have already informed you erformance of the API depends upon many factors to be noticed like Document Structure and Complexity, Graphics in the Document, Environment in which you are using the API, API version. Would you please share you complete environment details with us. We will log an investigation in our system and investigate the scenario in details.

The code shared in earlier comments is hosted on Azure Function App v1.0

Azure Function App v1 takes around 13-15 sec to convert pdf pages to images

@Jitesh_Jain,

We have observed your comments and logged investigation ticket as PDFNET-48220 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into its details and keep you posted with the status of its rectification. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

@Jitesh_Jain

We tested the scenario using the latest version of the API and conversion took about 1 second in our environment. Can you please try using the latest version and let us know in case you still face any issues?