We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

.NET Aspose.Pdf Version 18.10 Generator Namespace Not Found

Hello,

I’m receiving compilation errors when trying to use the Aspose.Pdf.Generator namespace. I know the Generator namespace has been antiquated on the newer versions of the Aspose.Pdf package but I don’t understand why it fails to recognize it when I’m using that older version.

The package is being used on a project a colleague shared with me and for whatever reason he receives no errors when building that project using the exact same Aspose.Pdf package version (18.10) targeting the exact same framework (4.6.1).

Any clarification would be greatly appreciated. I’m very confused

@wharrAspose

Thank you for contacting support.

Would you please share narrowed down sample project which works fine with Aspose.PDF for .NET 18.10. Generator namespace has long been obsolete and it can not work with aforementioned version. Please also try to clean and build the project if it still works with this version. We will then be able to proceed and investigate the scenario.

Hi @Farhan.Raza ,

Thanks for responding. It ended up that the issue was with the packages.config file for my project displaying the incorrect version number. When I directly checked the properties of the Aspose.Pdf reference it was to version 10.7, which does support the generator namespace.

Thank you for your help though.

@wharrAspose

Thank you for your kind feedback.

Please keep using our API and in event of any further query, feel free to ask.