.Net cells.ImportGridView doesn't work

Hello, i tried to use “ImportGridView” with this code :

Dim wb As Aspose.Cells.Workbook = New Aspose.Cells.Workbook()
Dim ws As Aspose.Cells.Worksheet = wb.Worksheets(0)
ws.Cells.ImportGridView(Me.FormView1.FindControl(“GridViewMesures”), 10, 0, True, False, True)
wb.Save(“c:\toto.xlsx”, SaveFormat.Xlsx)

The Excel file is generate but i have different problem :
- The data contain the HTML markup : for example , " " or “<”
- The header row is not imported in the file.
- I have some hidden columns in the gridview and it generate empty excel column, how can i specify to not import hidden column.
- When i specify the last parameter of ImportGridView method, i have an error when open the excel file (problem of font) and no color is imported in Excel

Thank’s

Ps: i use Aspose Cells 7.0.2 for .net 2.0 and visual studio 2005

Hi,

Well, Cells.ImportGridView method is not enhanced, it will get pure data, so you might get issues regarding formattings/styles or other issues. Anyways, we can check it. Could you create a sample web application, zip it and post it here to show the issue, we will check it we can figure them out.

Thank you.

Ok thank’s for the answers ,

i do it another way

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for .NET.

We are afraid, all import functions will import data only and will not import styles or html stuff. This feature is not available as yet.

You will have to write some extra code by yourself to get additional Sytle/Html information relating to data.

Please also check the new updated link for import data to worksheets for your reference.

If you find any other problem, please feel free to post, we will be glad to help you asap.