.NET cells - MAXIFS function

I am using 22.8 version of Aspose.NET.
Have an Excel file that heavily uses MAXIFS function.
There are about 100K instances of this function. When we calculate this Excel, it takes 40 mins to finish the calculation.
Is there an issue with this function? Any limitation? In regular Offices, it takes about 2-3 seconds to finish.
Thanks

@eyalmolad,

Could you please zip and attach the Excel file containing the underlying function/formula. We will check your issue soon.

Ok, here we go.

MAXIFS.zip (2.2 MB)

@eyalmolad,

Thanks for the sample file.

Please notice, I am able to reproduce the issue as you mentioned when using your template XLSX file. I found MAXIFS formulas (in the spreadsheet) take long time to be calculated:
e.g.
Sample code:

Workbook workbook = new Workbook("e:\\test2\\Autocalculate - LUT - MAXIFS.xlsx");
workbook.CalculateFormula();

I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-51952” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know.

@eyalmolad,

This is to inform you that your issue has been resolved. The fix will be included in the next upcoming release (Aspose.Cells for .NET v22.10) which is scheduled in the first/second week of October 2022. You will also be notified when the next version is released.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-51952) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by johnson.shi

Quick question regarding this update:
Does the fix affect COUNTIFS function as well?

@eyalmolad,

COUNTIFS function should work fine and efficiently by Aspose.Cells APIs. Do you also get performance issue with COUNTIFS? If true, could you please zip and attach the Excel file containing the underlying function/formula. We will check your issue soon.

We need to re-investigate this Excel from our side. Looks like it has COUNTIFS on 20K x 700K rows - it takes 4 minutes for Excel to sort it.

@eyalmolad,

It might take some time for such a huge list of formulas (into the cells) to be calculated. Anyways, if you still think there is performance issue, kindly do zip and attach the file.