.net convert HTML content to PDF

Recently, we bought the Aspose.Total lincense. On the .net page, there’s a download pdf button, how can I convert html content string to a pdf file and popup the download window for user instead of saving the file in hard drive? can you please provide an example?

@dliu30

Thank you for contacting support.

You may Convert HTML to PDF and then Send PDF to Browser for Download as per your requirements.

We hope this will be helpful. Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance.

That link doesnt have any samples. Is there a .Net sample available to send the file back to user in the browser?

@sanketlunyal2

We have found the link to be working fine that contains the sample code as well. Can you please retry and let us know if you still face the problem.

Capture.PNG (92.8 KB)

This is what i see, see the circled area, it says code here but seems blank…

@sanketlunyal2

We have double checked from different systems and found it to be displayed fine. Sometimes the code does not display if internet is slow. However, we have saved the web page locally for your kind reference. Browser.zip

i get the - Sorry, this file is private. Only visible to topic owner and staff members.

@sanketlunyal2

Forum attachments are not accessible publicly so you were facing the problem. Please download the files from Google Drive.