.net Excel component

I’ve got your mail from the forum on your homepage (I found no other contact information).

Can you give me some information about working with your aspose.excel component with .net Framework 1.1 and MS Visual Studio .net 2003.

thank you
--------------------------------------------------------
Mit freundlichen Gü?en / Best regards

Andreas

Dear Andreas,

1. Aspose.Excel is built with Visual Studio .Net 2002 + .Net Framework 1.0 for backward compatibility.
2. It works with both .Net Framework 1.0 and 1.1.
3. It works with both Visual Studio .Net 2002 and 2003.
4. The demos are created with Visual Studio .Net 2002 so it prompts you to convert if you open it with Visual Studio .Net 2003. You choose Yes and everything is OK.

I converted your demo in a VS .net 2003 project and try to run.
the Northwind.aspx works until I click on a demo link.
I receive the following error:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Server Error in ‘/Aspose.Excel.Demos’ Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Selected collating sequence not supported by the operating system.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Data.OleDb.OleDbException: Selected collating sequence not supported by the operating system.

Source Error:

Line 136: (((Products.Discontinued) = No))
Line 137: Order by Products.ProductName";
Line 138: this.oleDbDataAdapter1.Fill(this.dataTable1);
Line 139:
Line 140: Worksheet sheet = excel.Worksheets[0];

Source File: d:\intranet\demos\aspose.excel.demos\northwind.aspx.cs Line: 138

Stack Trace:

[OleDbException (0x80004005): Selected collating sequence not supported by the operating system.]
System.Data.OleDb.OleDbCommand.ExecuteCommandTextErrorHandling(Int32 hr)
System.Data.OleDb.OleDbCommand.ExecuteCommandTextForSingleResult(tagDBPARAMS dbParams, Object& executeResult)
System.Data.OleDb.OleDbCommand.ExecuteCommandText(Object& executeResult)
System.Data.OleDb.OleDbCommand.ExecuteCommand(CommandBehavior behavior, Object& executeResult)
System.Data.OleDb.OleDbCommand.ExecuteReaderInternal(CommandBehavior behavior, String method)
System.Data.OleDb.OleDbCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
System.Data.OleDb.OleDbCommand.System.Data.IDbCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.FillFromCommand(Object data, Int32 startRecord, Int32 maxRecords, String srcTable, IDbCommand command, CommandBehavior behavior)
System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.Fill(DataTable dataTable, IDbCommand command, CommandBehavior behavior)
System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.Fill(DataTable dataTable)
Aspose.Excel.Demos.Northwind.CreateProductsList(Excel excel) in d:\intranet\demos\aspose.excel.demos\northwind.aspx.cs:138
Aspose.Excel.Demos.Northwind.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in d:\intranet\demos\aspose.excel.demos\northwind.aspx.cs:49
System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive()
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain()

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.573; ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.573
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

can you help me?
My system

Windows XP (english)
VS .net 2003 (english)
run the aspose.excel demo as application in IIS (high isolated)

--------------------------------------------------------
Mit freundlichen Gü?en / Best regards

Andreas

Dear Andreas,

1. Could you overwrite the Northwind.mdb file in the Demos/Database folder with that in Access 2000 Tutorial: Northwind Traders Sample Database.

2. You can get more info for this error at ACC2000: “Selected Collating Sequence Not Supported” Error Message.