Free Support Forum - aspose.com

.Net framework version

Hi

I have just downloaded Cells v 4.4.1 from your website, I was previously running v4.2.0 and I was having trouble setting picture heights in excel with this version, it seemed from some forum posts that some of the bugs I've been experiencing have been fixed in newer versions.

The new version is telling me now that it needs .Net Framework 1.1 (v1.1.4322) to install, I have always had only .Net Fw 2.0 on my development pc and the previous version was running fine.

What is the problem that now suddenly I have to run a different and older version of .Net Framework for a newer version of your product? I will have to uninstall my whole installation of VS 2005 to install the old version of the framework and then reinstall it all over again, I'm not willing to take the risk to just install 1.1 after 2.0 as there will certainly be compatibility issues.

Hi,

We did some amendment work to support the successful installation on Windows Vista which require to use .NET framework 1.1 setup project. We will soon provide the supported .MSI so that you may not have to be installed the .NET 1.1 version. I think till then you can utilize Aspose.Cells.dll library, just add reference to the .dll in your vs.net project and use it (you may get the latest fix (4.4.1.3) from the recent forum posts) .

Thank you.

Thank you for your prompt reply, I will download the fix in the meanwhile. Can you please provide me with a link to the fix library as I can’t seem to find it in the downloads section?

Hi,

Please download it from the thread: http://www.aspose.com/Community/Forums/thread/112880.aspx

Thank you.