[.NET] Problem with during complex PSD rendering

During rendering/export in PNG, we have a problem with image background and smart object.
Also if I not made any modify to file (simple loading and saving like source code attached)

Source PSD → WeTransfer - Send Large Files & Share Photos Online - Up to 2GB Free
Saved image → output_original 2.jpg (120.9 KB)
Source code → https://pastebin.com/9pXj9qUe

This forum is my last chance.
What I’m doing wrong?

@ulama

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

PSDNET-1536: AllowWarpRepaint in the PsdLoadOptions leads to the exception
PSDNET-1537: Mask of the Group Layer is applied incorrectly and hides the layer below if the one of its internal layer has Clipping Mask

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

Ok. We can evaluate paid support if you can give me an end date for works
There is a page where to follow bugs updates?
@Dmitriy.Sorokin

@ulama ETA for PSDNET-1536 with Priority Support is 23.5. Without Priority Support ~23.6, because the PSD team is actively working on Smart Object and Warp Transformation at this time.

For the PSDNET-1537, we will try to fix it in 23.5 also, but it’s possible that it will be moved to 23.6. Without priority support it’s 23.7-23.8 because the mask processing is not in the priority at this moment.

Aspose.PSD for .NET 23.5 will be released on April 10 - 15.

Please let me mention the Sales Team. They can help you. @sabrina.tran1 @haley.stuart @josip.orec