.Net1 license problem

Dear friend,
I have an application (c#) used aspose.word.net developed in VS2012 .Net 4 and license works well.
But when I transfer my source to VS2003 and use .Net1, the license don’t works and get red line in save to pdf file. My source is as bellow

string licenseFile = "c:\_Aspose\Test\ConsoleApplication1\ConsoleApplication1\Aspose.Words.lic";
Aspose.Words.License licenseWords = new Aspose.Words.License();
licenseWords.SetLicense(licenseFile);

Document doc = new Document("c:\_Aspose\Test\ConsoleApplication1\ConsoleApplication1\FrooshAghsati.docx");

PdfSaveOptions options = new PdfSaveOptions();
options.EmbedFullFonts = true;
options.PrettyFormat = true;
options.UseAntiAliasing = true;
options.NumeralFormat = NumeralFormat.Context;

doc.Save("c:\_Aspose\Test\ConsoleApplication1\ConsoleApplication1\word.pdf");

what should I do?
Thanks

Hi Amir,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please make sure that your license file is at correct location. The license can be loaded from a file, stream or an embedded resource. Aspose.Words will try to find the license in the following locations:

• Explicit path.
  • The folder that contains the Aspose.Words.dll.
  • The folder that contains the assembly that called Aspose.Words.dll.
  • The folder that contains the entry assembly (your .exe).
  • An embedded resource in the assembly that is called Aspose.Words.dll.

Moreover, please check the expiration date of your license file. To check an expiration date of your license open the license file using notepad. You will see the following tags:

It means that you can free upgrade to version of Aspose.Words published before 02/18/2013. If your license is not expired, please post your query in Aspose.Purchase forum.