New Aspose.Email 2.4 - incorrect invite for Exchange 2003

Hello!

I downloaded new Aspose.Email 2.4 and notice that the invitation came wrong. In the new version i receive as standard mail, in the old version they are normal.
I have test project for demonstration to sending invitation. It include two folder with different version Aspose.Email (2.4 and 1.7).
Please, see attachment.

Hi Vitaliy,

Thanks for writing to Aspose.Email support team.

I have analyzed your sample code and am afraid to inform that I could not find any reference or usage of Aspose.Email for .NET in it.

To proceed further I request you to please arrange some test account on the said exchange along with some compilable code having Aspose.Email references. It will help us to identify the issue and provide solution as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Hi!

I’m so sorry! I attached not correct project. I corrected attachments for first topik. Please see it.

Hi Vitaliy,

Thank you for the update.

I would request you to please spare us a little while we investigate this issue. We will soon share our findings here with you and appreciate your patience in this regard.

Hi Vitaliy,

Thank you for being patient during our investigation of this issue.

I have tested this issue with Aspose.Email for .NET 2.4.0 and was able to reproduce this problem at my end with Exchange server 2003. However, I would like to share with you that with the recent Beta version of Aspose.Email for .NET 2.4.0.2, this issue seems to be fixed.

I have attached the Beta version here. Please try it at your end and let us know your feedback.
Hello,

Ok. When will be a new version? not beta, 2.4.1 for example

Hi Vitaliy,

Can you please tell if the Beta version helped you out?

The next major release, Aspose.Email for .NET 2.5.0, is expected at the end of this week. In order to get automatic notifications about new version release, please subscribe to the Email Subscription at this LINK.

Hello!

Thanks, problem solved with Aspose.Email 2.5.

Hi Vitaliy,

Thanks for the feedback. Please feel free to contact us if you have any additional query related to Aspose.Email. We will be glad to assist you further.