New Aspose Slides Release Date?

Hi there,

I put in a feature request for the next update of Aspose.Slides, and I was informed it will be implemented as such. I’m wondering when this release will be available?

Thanks

Eric

Hi Eric,

New release is expected this or the next weekend. Can you tell which feature request you made or the thread where you requested the feature?

Sure. I requested that the paragraphs for a particular presentation are exposed at the Presentation or Slide level as opposed to navigating the DOM and finding a TextFrame, then finding the paragraph associated with it - the associated thread is at Accessing portions by ID?

Thanks

Eric

Hi Eric,

The feature is in testing phase and will be available in the next release. The issue id for this feature is11049 and you will be informed automatically.

Hi

That’s great news, thanks! I’m just wondering how you expose this information - is it through a method call or a publicly accessible property, or both? If it is a property, will it be writable, and available for Pptx files also?

Thanks

Eric

Hi Eric,

I can't talk about its behavior right now. I just checked its status on our Issue Tracking System and found that it will be available for both PPT / PPTX.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 11049) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.