New destination of changed bookmark destination will not get saved!

I tried to update the bookmarks so of an existing pdf so that it`s destinations all will keep the zoom factor the user has selected when following the bookmark (as know as inherit zoom)

My code passes throuh the Outlines Collections, checks wether the Destination is an Aspose.Pdf.InteractiveFeatures.XYZExplicitDestination and if not, creates a new XYZExplicitDestination and assigns it to the destination member of the Outline (alternatively, I tried to assign a new GoToAction to the action member). To figure out the changed bookmark, I also change the bockmark text.

When the PDF is saved, the text of the respective bookmarks is changed but the destinations remain unchanged!

I added my code as attachment (as it is a bit lengthy, the important part is method setInheritZoom)!

Can anyone figure out what is wrong with my code?

Thanks

Hi Jean,

Thanks for your inquiry. We have tested you sample code with one of our sample PDF document using Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.3.0 and it is also changing destination successfully to page 1, as you defined in you code. Please share your sample PDF document and confirm the Aspose.Pdf API version as well. We will investigate the scenario and will provide you more information, accordingly.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,