New Document raises Error

Hello,

I tried to convert a Pdf file to Pdf - A. But I got an exception while opening the import File. The exception says "wrong object format". What does that mean?

fullfilename is a path to an existing Pdf File (C:\tmp\...\abc.pdf) just created seconds before by Aspose.Pdf.Generator and can be opened and changed by Adobe Acrobat.

Whats the matter?

Aspose PDF for .NET 6.0.0.0

Thanks, Daniel

Dim pdfDocument As New Document(fullfilename)' This raises the error

Dim newFullFileName As String = My.Computer.FileSystem.GetTempFileName

'Convert to PDF/A compliant document

Dim tmpxmllogfile As String = My.Computer.FileSystem.GetTempFileName

pdfDocument.Validate(tmpxmllogfile, PdfFormat.PDF_A_1A)

pdfDocument.Convert(tmpxmllogfile, PdfFormat.PDF_A_1A, ConvertErrorAction.Delete)

'save output document

pdfDocument.Save(newFullFileName)

Hello Daniel,

Thanks for using our products.

Can you please share the source PDF document so that we can test the scenario at our end. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hello Nayyerv,

Did you get the file?

Daniel

Hello Daniel,

Thanks for sharing the resource file.<span style=“font-size:10.0pt;font-family:“Arial”,“sans-serif””>

I
have tested the scenario and I have managed to reproduce that an error is occurring when converting PDF document into PDF/A format. For the
sake of correction, I have logged it in our issue tracking system as PDFNEWNET-29812. We will investigate this
issue in details and will keep you updated on the status of a correction.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 29812 ) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.