New license file messed up file format

Hi,
We just got our new Aspose.Total.lic file. I am using Aspose.Words in my .NET application. Before we got our license, I downloaded the temporary Aspose.Words.dll and used it in my application. The result is that I got the “Evaluation copy” in my Words document which was ok until we got the license. I applied the license this morning and the result is bad. I uploaded 2 output files here for you to see.
And here is the code:

string licenseFile = (Server.MapPath("~/bin/Aspose.Total.lic"));
if (File.Exists(licenseFile))
{
    // This shows how to license Aspose.Words, if you don't specify a license,
    // Aspose.Words works in evaluation mode.
    Aspose.Words.License license = new Aspose.Words.License();
    license.SetLicense(licenseFile);
}

btw, i got the code from your web site.
Please advise.
Thank you

Hi

Thanks for your request. But I cannot see the file you have attached. Could you please reattach it here in the forum?
Also could you please be more specific, what does it mean “result is bad”?
Best regards,

Here are the files. I used a Word 2003 .DOC document as a template. Then i built up the content using C# in Visual Studio 2008.
Even though we have license for Total, I only used Aspose.Words in my application. The license is in the format of Aspose.Total.lic. I don’t know if that makes any difference.
Thanks
Mai

Hi

Thank you for additional information. Aspose.Words evaluation version (without license) has only two limitations: it limits the maximum number of paragraphs in the document and adds a watermark at the top of the document. If the license is applied correctly, you should not see any evaluation watermarks. What should I do to reproduce the problem on my side?
Best regards,

I can give you the template file and the codes. Would that work? And is it safe for me to attach files to the forum? I don’t want anybody to download my files.
Also we have Priority support. Our license is Aspose Order number – 100602170822.
Thanks
Mai

Hi

Thanks for your inquiry. It is safe to attach files in the forum. If you attach your document and code here, only you and Aspose staff members can download it. Moreover, you can make this thread private. In this case, nobody except you and Aspose staff will be able to see this thread.
Also you can send the file to my e-mail as described here:
https://forum.aspose.com/t/aspose-words-faq/2711
Best regards,

I just sent you files.
Thanks much
Mai

Hi

Thank you for additional information. Please try moving DocumentBuilder to the first paragraph, please see the following code:

// Once the builder is created, its cursor is positioned at the beginning of the document.
DocumentBuilder builder = new DocumentBuilder(doc);
builder.MoveTo(doc.FirstSection.Body.FirstParagraph);

Hope this helps.
Best regards,

Thank you very much for your help. That solved the problem.
Mai