New Paragraph Issues

I am using version 14.7 and seem to be having an issue when I add Paragraphs to a TextFrames.

Essentially, despite setting the font height and other styling manually at both the Paragraph.DefaultPortionFormat and Paragraph.Portion.PortionFormat levels, the text in my new Paragraph is always displayed in 18pt font, using Arial and with no additional styling.

The text in any added paragraph also seems to be ignored by shapes which are set up to resize to fit the text they hold.

Please see the attached for an example. All instance of “BOLD” should have been bold. The new paragraph was manually set (again at both previously mentioned levels) to match the styling of the first paragraph (and it’s first portion).

Please advise on a workaround for this.

Hi Scot,

Thanks for inquiring Aspose.Slides.

I have observed the requirement shared by you and request you to please try using Aspose.Slides for .NET 14.8.0 on your end. If there is still an issue then please share the sample code, source presentation and generated output with us. I will try my best to help you further in this regard.

Many Thanks,