New version out yet?

Hi there - I was told that a fix for WORDSNET-12305 would be in the latest version of Aspose Words that is due out the first week of October. Is that release this week or next?

Hi Jeremy,

Thanks for being patient. We will release Aspose.Words 15.9.0 in next 2~3 days. We apologize for your inconvenience.

PS: To get release notifications, you can enable e-mail subscriptions to any new release by clicking the “Enable Email Subscription” button at the top of the table on this page.

Best regards,

Thanks - just seeing if this is still on track for today?

Hi Jeremy,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, our product team had to reschedule the release of 15.9.0. As per current plan, we will publish 15.9.0 version of Aspose.Words early next week. We apologize for the delay.

Best regards,

I see that 15.9 has been released but I don’t see this bug listed in your release notes. When I chatted with a rep a few weeks ago I was told this would be fixed in this release. We have been waiting for this before making updates to our product. Has this issue been fixed? If not, I need to know immediately.

We have deadlines we are trying to make - any help with a reply would be much appreciated.

Can someone please answer my question - I tried through Chat and was told someone would get back to me, but that was yesterday early morning. I need to know if WORDSNET-12305 was fixed in the latest release since it’s not listed in the release notes but I was told it would be fixed.

Hi Jeremy,

Thanks for being patient and sorry for the delayed response. Yes, this issue has been fixed. WORDSNET-12305 was actually renamed as WORDSJAVA-1134 by our product team and you can find it listed in Aspose.Words for Java 15.9.0 release notes below:
http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/aspose.words-for-java/entry661990.aspx

Best regards,