We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

New Workbook() could throw an exception in Aspose.Cells for java 16.12.6

Hello,

I have downloaded Aspose.Cells for java 16.12.6.
When I compile my program the compiler is throwing an error for the following statement:
Workbook wb = new Workbook();
It needs to be try-catched or in throws Exception.
In the previous versions we did not have this.
Is this normal ?

Thanks and regards,
Rafic

Hi,

I noticed this behavior with latest fixes. And, yes, there is no harm to either embed your code segment in try-catch block or add “throws Exception” in the method declaration, so you can do that. I will also check with the concerned developer from product team and give more details about it.

We will get back to you soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells.

We have logged this issue in our database for investigation. We will look into it and fix this issue. Once, the issue is resolved or we have some other update for you, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as

• CELLSJAVA-42144 - New Workbook() could throw an exception in Aspose.Cells for java 16.12.6

Hi again,

This is to update you that the ticket logged earlier as CELLSJAVA-42144 has been marked resolved. We will shortly share the fix here for your testing.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-42144) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.