Get 64bits(x64) lib for Aspose.Cells CPP to use in debug mode at NuGet

@christophe.rivier,

This is to inform you that we will fix the bug by publishing Aspose.Cells for C++ 19.4.0 in next few days.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSCPP-209) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for C 19.4.0. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by Amjad_Sahi

@christophe.rivier,

Moreover, you may get it @ Nuget repos. here

Thanks for the new nuget, it compiles but it fails during execution.
Using the project I already sent you, the execution failed with the new librairie in debug only.

Can you look into it please.

@christophe.rivier,

Thanks for testing the newer library from Nuget repos.

After an initial test, I am able to reproduce the issue as you have mentioned. I confirmed the issue and found the x64 based program is compiled fine in Debug mode but it still fails in during execution. I got an exception “Exception Thrown” I am using latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for C++ v19.4 from Nuget repos. Moreover, it works in Release mode though.

I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSCPP-211” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know here.

@christophe.rivier,

We checked your issue. Well, it is due to incorrect configuration which caused the Exception. You should change your project accordingly, e.g “Configuration properties ->C/C++ ->Code Generation → Runtime Library” from MDd to MTd. Actually, you can refer to the Demo in our latest release in the Downloads section:

so you can avoid this problem.