I have a SpreadsheetML which opened via Excel and saved as .xlsx shows Accessibility issues, however, when Workbook object created on the basis of the spreadsheet and saved with Aspose.Cells does not show any issues.
Can you advise?
Task.zip (2.6 KB)
Thanks for the template file and details.
This issue is similar to an existing issue which was logged as “CELLSNET-45687”. I found worksheet is no more protected in the output file in SpreadsheetML to XLSX conversion:
Workbook workbook = new Workbook(“e:\test2\Task.xml”);
I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-45693” for your issue. We will look into it soon.
Once we have an update on it, we will let you know here.
Thank you. I am looking forward to hearing from you.
Thanks for using Aspose APIs.
This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue CELLSNET-45693 now. We will soon provide the fix after performing QA and including other enhancements and fixes.
Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v17.9.5.
Your issue “CELLSNET-45693” should be fixed in it.
Let us know your feedback
The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-45693) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for .NET 17.10.