“No Image” Error while Converting PPTX to PDF

Aspose Version: 20.1
Language: C#
Sample PPTX.zip (30.0 KB)
When this PPTX file is converted to PDF. The resultant PDF says “No Image”.

This Topic is created by Atir_Tahir using Email to Topic tool.

@pradubey,
Thank you for the issue description. I reproduced the problem and received the same result. I’ve logged the issue in our tracking system with ID SLIDESNET-42562. Our development team will investigate this case. You will be notified when it is fixed.

Thanks @Andrey_Potapov

Hi @Andrey_Potapov

Is there an ETA for the resolution of this bug?

Meanwhile, is there a workaround that can be used?

~ Praveen

@pradubey,
I requested some ETA for the issue from our development team. I will let you know as soon as possible. Unfortunately, I don’t see a workaround for the problem.

@pradubey,
The priority of the issue has been escalated. Our development team is working on the issue. At the first stage, we supported creating and editing mathematical equations, but not drawing them. The current implementation of drawing uses substitution images from PPTX and only works successfully in some limited cases. The complete solution can be expected in the fourth quarter of 2021. This is a complex large task for drawing mathematical text that needs to be implemented.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-42562) have been fixed in Aspose.Slides for .NET 22.2 (ZIP, MSI).
You can check all fixes on the Release Notes page.
You can also find the latest version of our library on the Product Download page.