We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

NO LOGIN failed

Hi,

I am not able to connect to Microsoft Exchange server.

I get back “. AE_2_1_0003 NO LOGIN failed”.

Our server admin says the account is not locked.

Also, I cant see the stacktrace, as it looks like it got hashed.

Thanks

@sam.lee,

Thank you for writing to Aspose support team.

I have tried to reproduce this issue using latest library version Aspose.Email for .NET 18.3.0 but could not observe any problem using following sample code.

IEWSClient client1 = EWSClient.GetEWSClient("https://exchange.domain.com/ews/Exchange.asmx", "username", "password", "");
var apps1 = client1.ListAppointments();

Please give it a try and if still problem exists, please provide us some temporary test account credentials for our testing here. It will help us to observe the problem and provide assistance accordingly.

Kashif,

I cannot provide you access to our test account. But here is the code snippet:

// Create an instance of the ImapClient class
        ImapClient client = new ImapClient();

// Specify host, username, password, Port and SecurityOptions for your client
        client.Host = ConfigurationManager.AppSettings["IMAP.Host"].ToString();
        client.Username = ConfigurationManager.AppSettings["IMAP.Username"].ToString();
        client.Password = ConfigurationManager.AppSettings["IMAP.Password"].ToString();
        client.Port = int.Parse(ConfigurationManager.AppSettings["IMAP.Port"].ToString());
        client.SecurityOptions = SecurityOptions.SSLAuto;

// Select the inbox folder and Get the message info collection
        client.SelectFolder(ImapFolderInfo.InBox);
        ImapMessageInfoCollection list = client.ListMessages();

Exception gets thrown on “client.SelectFolder(ImapFolderInfo.InBox);”

Are you able to determine what is the specific reason for error with AE_2_1_0003?

@sam.lee,

Thank you for providing sample code. This issue is reproduced and logged under Id:EMAILNET-38955 for detailed investigation. We will analyze it on its turn and share the feedback at the earliest.

@sam.lee,

We have further investigated this issue and found that if port is specified, the issue doesn’t occur. You can test the following code sample with test account credentials provided with it. Please let us know your feedback then.

Sample Code

ImapClient client = new ImapClient("outlook.office365.com", 993, "UserTwo@Aspose2018.onmicrosoft.com", "Aspose1234");
client.SecurityOptions = SecurityOptions.Auto;
client.SelectFolder(ImapFolderInfo.InBox);