We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

No option to export to PPTX or PPSX

In version 4.3 we were able to export reports to PPT, PPS, PPTX, PPTS. After we upgrade to version 4.8.1, we're only able to export to PPT and PPS. Please advise.

Thanks, Steve

Hi Steve,

I have observed the issue shared by you and suggest you to please try using Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services 4.8.0 on your end. If you are still getting missing PPTX and PPS options then please share the SQL Server version along with reporting server details with us. I would also suggest you to use manual installation options and look for the availability of following rendering extension lines in reportserver.config file.

I am hopeful, the manual installation will certainly be helpful. If there is still an issue then please share the requested details with us along with reportserver.config.

Many Thanks,

We have tried the manual installation to no avail and the extensions were listed within the .config file. We installed Aspose 4.8.0 which works.

When do you anticipate a fix for 4.8.1? We're under a deadline to get the Aspose upgrade deployed to our test environment, tested, then deployed to our Production environment by early August. If an updated is expected within the next several days we'll wait for that, otherwise we'll roll out 4.8.0. Please advise....

MS Reporting Services: SQL Server 2005 64bit SP4

Thanks Mudassir for your assistance!

Hi Steve,

Thanks for your feedback. I have created an issue with ID SLIDESREP-33309 to further investigate and resolve the issue of missing PPTX and PPSX options for report server when using Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services 4.8.1. I suggest you to please try using Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services 4.8.0 as version 4.8.1 was specialized for priority customer issues only. I will share the further feedback with you as soon as the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESREP-33309) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.