No option to fix the color depth

Hi,
We would like to fix the color depth here but it seems there is no option. We are using the below code.
Please let us know way to achieve that.

Aspose.Html.HTMLDocument document = new Aspose.Html.HTMLDocument(fileDetail.FileInfo.FullName);
Aspose.Html.Saving.ImageSaveOptions options = new Aspose.Html.Saving.ImageSaveOptions(Aspose.Html.Rendering.Image.ImageFormat.Tiff);
options.HorizontalResolution = 300;
options.VerticalResolution = 300;
options.Compression = Aspose.Html.Rendering.Image.Compression.LZW;
Aspose.Html.Converters.Converter.ConvertHTML(document, options, fileDetail.OutputPath);

@atyagi39

Could you please share the sample HTML file with us so that we can also test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly?

I think you guys have copy paste reply without reading the actual requirement or issue. I am asking how you can set color depth while generating html to tiff. I don’t know why you need a html file from while it can be done with any html. You just need to tell me how i can do that. I want to set 8bppRgb format.685.zip (395 Bytes)

@atyagi39

Please note that we need sample files in order to test the scenarios accordingly in our environment when there is some issue. Even if a feature does not exist in the API and customers request for it, we request for a sample file so that we will be able to test the feature with specific file from customer in order to make sure that things are working expectedly. We also test an issue or feature with our sample files but your sample file is also needed in order to double check if things are working correct in every case.

Nevertheless, we have logged a feature request in our issue tracking system as HTMLNET-3432 to investigate the possibility of setting color depth while generating TIFF. Your sample HTML file has also been attached with it. We will let you know as soon as we have some definite updates regarding feature availability. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.