No PPt-PPTX options in export level

hi

I installed trail version of Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services but when i export the report to ppt i couldn’t fine the options so let me know how to export to ppt

hi

I installed trail version of Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services but when i export the report to ppt i couldn’t fine the options so let me know how to export to ppt

Hi Gaurav,

I have worked over the requirements shared by you and like to share that in order to install Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services you need to install the complete SQL Server version along with reporting services in it. The SQL Server express edition if installed will not work with Aspose.Slides. Can you please share the details about the SQL Server version on your end. Is the report server properly configured on your end. Are you able to export reports to Tiff and PDF using your report server. Please also share the operating system and environment details on your end.

If you comply all the requirements specified above then I request you to please uninstall Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services on your end and try installing Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services 4.11.0 manually using these guidelines. Please share, if I may help you further in this regard.

Many Thanks,